Do you have a photo or video you want to share with us? You can submit them by emailing email@example.com or sending them via SMS to 415-408-6282.
You can also share your photos and videos by using #sfstandard in your posts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. We review all submissions we receive but may not be able to respond to all of them.
- Anything you post, upload, share, store, or otherwise provide through the Services is your “User Generated Content” or “UGC”. Some portion of the UGC may be viewable by other users. You are solely responsible for all UGC you contribute to the Services. You represent that all UGC submitted by you are accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- By submitting UGC, you hereby do and shall grant SF Standard a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, truncate, aggregate, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the UGC in connection with this site, the Services and our (and our successors’ and assigns’) businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of this site or the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels now known or developed in the future (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds), and including after your termination of your account or the Services.
- You represent and warrant that when you submit such UGC you have all rights to such UGC and grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. For all UGC, you hereby grant SF Standard a license to translate, modify (for technical purposes, for example, making sure your content is viewable on a mobile device as well as a computer) and reproduce and otherwise act with respect to such UGC, in each case to enable us to operate the Services.
- You agree that the licenses you grant are royalty-free, perpetual, sublicensable, irrevocable, and worldwide.
- Finally, you understand and agree that SF Standard, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users (including you), may need to make changes to your UGC to conform and adapt those UGC to the technical requirements of connection networks, devices, services, or media, and the foregoing licenses include the rights to do so.