Voters in San Francisco need a break after the city held its third election of the year Tuesday. Turnout wasn’t huge, but the issues on the ballot were—from the recall of District Attorney Chesa Boudin to measures to reform the way business is done at City Hall. Hella News hosts Meaghan Mitchell and Josh Koehn break it all down—well, some of it down—in this week’s episode.
Below are previous episodes of Hella News:
- Episode 7: How Much Does SF Love Garbage Men?
- Episode 6: A Brief Guide to Rooting for the Dubs
- Episode 5: ‘Orange People’ Roaming Streets of SF
- Episode 4: Why San Francisco Can’t Build More Housing
- Episode 3: The Standard’s Voter Poll Finds San Franciscans Are Fed Up
- Episode 2: The War Over JFK Drive Is Finally Over
- Episode 1: U.S. Census Data: Breaking Down SF